Pennsylvania Great Lakes Region Vacation Packet
There is a reason we call this area the Great Lakes Region. For starters, the cool, calming lakes have shaped not only the climate but also the small towns and agriculture. From shipping ports to vineyards to hiking and biking trails this region in the western tip of Pennsylvania has a lot going on. Vacation Packet includes vacation guides to all four counties.
- Erie National Wildlife Refuge
- Presque Isle State Park
- Picturesque small towns of Mercer and Franklin with their inviting, tree-lined streets, Victorian houses and stately courthouses.
- Meadville Market House is where you'll find farm-fresh veggies and fruits locally grown and sold
- Vineyards like Mazza Vineyards, Penn Shore Vineyards and Presque Isle Wine Cellars overflowing with sweet Concord grapes and tasty wines
- Presque Isle Downs and Casino where horseracing and slot machines is the name of the game
- Waldameer & Water World for rides and your favorite summertime treats
- Maurice K. Goddard State Park invites you to get back to nature
- Pymatuning State Park were you'll find ducks walking on water in the Commonwealth's largest reservoir